I, the undersigned, represent and warrant to the Alden Montessori School, LLC (the "School") that I have legal custody of this child and do hereby give authorization to the School:
1. limited power to consent for emergency medical treatment to emergency personnel and transportation to the hospital;
2. to release my child to the designated emergency contact and pick-up persons listed on this application or provided to the office in writing;
3. for my child to use playground equipment, to participate in all school activities, and to be transported (Kindergarten and Elementary) and supervised by the operation's employees) to field trips, including, but not limited to; museums, symphony, theater, zoo, farms, library, public parks, ice-skating, roller skating, water play, and swimming pool.
4. to use my child's photograph in parent communication vehicles such as management programs, parent handbook, in-school flyers, monthly newsletters (may be handed out during tours), class Facebook pages (visible to class families only), Alden website gallery (visible to Alden parents only), the monitor in the lobby, etc.
Alden Montessori will ask for expressed written permission for use of my child's photograph for venues seen from outside the school such as advertising, main website, and social media before use.
5. to release a class list to families which includes parent address, phone number,and email for the purpose of communication with other families for playdates, birthday party invitations, etc.
I also acknowledge that the Alden Montessori Parent Handbook is available to me via the School website and a hardcopy is available to me in the office. A parent orientation will be given to me before the completion of enrollment.